Register F.A.Q. Members Calendar

Go Back   Pussy Forum > Forums > Sex Stories and Erotic Dreams

(#1)
johnny9 (Offline)
Premium User

Default My wifes first black dick - 08-27-2007, 02:49 PM

Hi every one i would like to tail you about my wifes first black fuck she had never been with a black man be for and it was defiantly new for her .
And old Friend of mine was in town and he called to see if we could git to gather and talk about old days so me and Amy arrived at his hotel at eight O'Clock we had dinner and after we stop at the bar in the hotel to have a few drinks Amy got up to go to the bath room and i notes that Steve was cheeking her out Steve eyes was watching her every move . after she returned we had a few moor drinks and we decided to git a room for the night but Steve insisted for us to stay in his room he would sleep on the sofa and we could have the bed . in the elevator Amy rapt her arms around my neck and we kissed i lifted her up knowing it would raise her short skirt up and Steve could see her ass .
After we got to the room Amy headed for the bath room and Steve ask me if my wifes tits was rial or in plants i told him to ask her him self and whine she returned i told her that Steve was asking about her tits she ask him if he would like to see them . he sad yes if it was OK with me so she puled her shirt off and brawl so he could git a good look she told him to touché theme if he would like and he did he started rubbing her nipples she closed her eyes and he started sucking on one of her nipples she pushed one of his Hans down to her crotch and he started playing with her pussy she was moaning it didn't take long and she was having and orgasm she pushed him away and told him that she always head that black men had big dick and she wonted to see so she drooped to her Nessa and undid his pants and puled out his dick it was simihard she stated kissing it and then ****d her lips around it and started moving her head up and down on it he had his Hans on her head she sucked him tile he shot his load down her throat she look up at me and say ed that she needed fuck bad .
in the bed room she lay ed on the bed as Steve bared his face in her pussy and she suck me .She was moaning as Steve suck her clit and fingered her it didn't take long and i was shooting my on load down her throat she Finlay had her on orgasm and it was time to give her sum dick Steve dick was pushing its way in her pussy as she yield out (oh dam thats big ) after he got hafe way in he started a slow rhythm in and out . Steve told me that my wife had the tit's pussy he had ever been in it wasn't long and he was filing her full of cum he lay ed down beside her and she got between his legs and started sucking him Agana i got up behind her and slid my dick in her wail fuck pussy and started fucking her after we finished fucking i faille asleep . i woke up to the sounds of her moaning forum the other room as i walk in to there she was on her Hans and Nessa and Steve was giving it to her up the ass we stayed the next day as me and Steve toke turns giving her what she wanted after we left she told me that she would like to plan a norther night like that one.
(#2)
blonda80 (Offline)
Sinful Mistress

Default 08-27-2007, 03:00 PM

wow exciting

New users must wait for moderation! PM me if you want to get approved! If you don`t your user will be deleted because of the way too many spammers!!!! Do NOT add external links! *Rules
(#3)
options (Offline)
Premium User

Default 08-27-2007, 05:13 PM

nice story .. nice group
(#4)
josfed (Offline)
Premium User

Default 08-28-2007, 01:43 PM

very exciting