Register F.A.Q. Members Calendar

Go Back   Pussy Forum > Forums > Sex Stories and Erotic Dreams

(#1)
jordaun17 (Offline)
Premium User

Default Girlfriend and MOM - 05-13-2008, 07:52 PM

This is a true story happend to me little less than 2yrs ago. I found this place and i thought hey what a great place to tell this story.

I was going out with this lady at the time 26yrs old and went over to her house one summer day to pick her up so we could go boating, well when i got over there she ran to the store real quick to pick something up but her mom told me to wait that she would be back soon. So i stepped inside and mind u now it was fairly early in the morning yet say around 7am so she was in her nightgown and bathrobe. Well while i was sitting at the kitchen counter she was working around the kitchen and her bathrobe opened up and her tit popped out of her nightgown i was like wow pretending that i didnt see anything but i did, she asked me if i liked what i saw and of course i couldnt lie so i said yes i did. Well about that time my g/f walked in and we took off for the river i didnt say anything to her about this but boy did i have fantasy about fucking her. A couple days later i went over there on a long shot that her mom would be there knowing my g/f was at work i knocked on the door and made up some stupid story that i lost something and of course she knew right away i was fucking lying cuz she cums right out and says to me i came over cuz i liked what i saw...of course i was busted and felt STUPID she left the room and came back in a bathrobe and i could tell she had nothing on underneath and she then took it off and asked if i liked this more and it didnt take me more than a second to attack that WET HOT PUSSY...while going at it from behind while she was bent over the couch i felt someone playing with my balls i looked down and to MY SURPRISE IT WAS MY FUCKING G/F. I slid out of her mom like real quick and my g/f looked at me and said what the fuck r u doing to my mom why dont u do that to me as she took my cock in her mouth as her mom WENT DOWN ON HER FUCKING DAUGHTER talk about of fucking turn on AND BLOWING A MAJOR WAD ON BOTH OF THEM i was thinking i had my fantasy fucking her mom but i beat the hell out of that when i HAD BOTH.. We went at it for the rest of the day and fucked me dry and fucked them both sore and everyway possible...i had some wet hot pussy that day and we never did ever talk about it or ever do it again.. I no longer go out with this chick but damn what a good fuck they where and i still think about. Damn how i wish i had a tape, but to this day it was a GREAT FUCK DAY and nothing will beat that day...thats my story and enjoy...THIS IS A TRUE STORY!!
(#2)
givnmore (Offline)
Premium User

Send a message via MSN to givnmore Send a message via Yahoo to givnmore
Default 05-13-2008, 08:28 PM

hehe, that's unbeatable! I love it...done the 3's and group thing...but never a mom and daughter
(#3)
blonda80 (Offline)
Sinful Mistress

Default 05-13-2008, 08:36 PM

jordaun17 awesome story
you need to call them again lol and take some pic for us
uh, this made me so horny

xo

New users must wait for moderation! PM me if you want to get approved! If you don`t your user will be deleted because of the way too many spammers!!!! Do NOT add external links! *Rules
(#4)
GRABADEW (Offline)
Sexy God

Default 05-14-2008, 03:33 AM

cool I would like to see pics of that.

HAVE SEX HARD,FAST AND OFTEN AND ENJOY
(#5)
Texasdude (Offline)
Premium User

Default Awesome ! - 05-14-2008, 07:52 PM

I have had 2 best friends at once , two sisters at once and several twosomes and treesomes. But, the Mom and Daughter thing? Awesome.
(#6)
LakotaWarrior (Offline)
Premium User

Default 05-15-2008, 02:48 AM

Been with two seperate pairs of female roomates in college, but never a mother and a daughter. Wow! That's hot, especially the mom going down on the daughter's pussy. You just can't make up stuff like that.

"Sex is like air...it's not important unless you aren't getting any!"
(#7)
mike2008420 (Offline)
Premium User

Default 05-24-2008, 01:13 PM

Awesome!!!

25/M/IL
(#8)
Riich (Offline)
Premium User

Default nice. - 06-01-2008, 10:24 PM

Well done.